One thing I found out almost by accident through random bits of web searching is that there is a 1/10th scale diecast model of Alvaro’s 2006 125cc Aprilia bike (or at least that there is going to be one) – made by a manufacturer called Guiloy.
The website I found it on had it listed for a “March 2007” release under the title “Aprilia RS 125 c.c. A Bautista 2006”, and I’ve certainly not seen it showing anywhere – nor seen any turning up on eBay either.
I got in touch with Modelenium – a UK distributor – to try and find out what’s going on with it; they say that after speaking to the importers that there’s still no revised date, so it’s kind of difficult to know when to expect it really…
Purely for info, the page covering the model is here…
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown