One thing I found out almost by accident through random bits of web searching is that there is a 1/10th scale diecast model of Alvaro’s 2006 125cc Aprilia bike (or at least that there is going to be one) – made by a manufacturer called Guiloy.
The website I found it on had it listed for a “March 2007” release under the title “Aprilia RS 125 c.c. A Bautista 2006”, and I’ve certainly not seen it showing anywhere – nor seen any turning up on eBay either.
I got in touch with Modelenium – a UK distributor – to try and find out what’s going on with it; they say that after speaking to the importers that there’s still no revised date, so it’s kind of difficult to know when to expect it really…
Purely for info, the page covering the model is here…
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018