One thing I found out almost by accident through random bits of web searching is that there is a 1/10th scale diecast model of Alvaro’s 2006 125cc Aprilia bike (or at least that there is going to be one) – made by a manufacturer called Guiloy.
The website I found it on had it listed for a “March 2007” release under the title “Aprilia RS 125 c.c. A Bautista 2006”, and I’ve certainly not seen it showing anywhere – nor seen any turning up on eBay either.
I got in touch with Modelenium – a UK distributor – to try and find out what’s going on with it; they say that after speaking to the importers that there’s still no revised date, so it’s kind of difficult to know when to expect it really…
Purely for info, the page covering the model is here…
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!
- CKH Innovations Opportunities Development & MotoGP™ eSport
- Santi Hernandez adamant that 2020 will be full of surprises
- Coming up: Michelin Virtual British Grand Prix