According to stv21 rumours abound in the Spanish media surrounding Alvaro Bautista’s MotoGP future; and that future is bright 🙂
The word has it – and you can check out her piece and article links by clicking here – that Alvaro may well be lined up for a 2010 Ducati seat in the top class. Check it out; fascinating glimpse ahead – and of course thoroughly deserved attention for our bloke 🙂
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!
- CKH Innovations Opportunities Development & MotoGP™ eSport
- Santi Hernandez adamant that 2020 will be full of surprises
- Coming up: Michelin Virtual British Grand Prix