Ah well, even if there was no 250cc action featuring Bati this weekend at least there was an amazing “European” (German) GP in Formula One, apparently scripted by the people who brought you Whacky Races (though sadly it continued Kimi Raikkonen’s Nurburgring jinx, dammit!)…
And in the main MotoGP class there was an excellent weekend for Ducati rider Casey Stoner who completed the event at Laguna Seca with an ‘icing on the cake’ win, having topped all sessions. Nice work matey 🙂
I’m dead chuffed for Stoner, having really rooted for him last year in his debut season in the top class – one where he was fab on the bike, but sadly also seemed to spend a fair bit of time *off* it too! This year he seems to have found a perfect mix of team, bike, skills and maturity to take the championship…. is it only a matter of time now?
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown