Ah well, even if there was no 250cc action featuring Bati this weekend at least there was an amazing “European” (German) GP in Formula One, apparently scripted by the people who brought you Whacky Races (though sadly it continued Kimi Raikkonen’s Nurburgring jinx, dammit!)…
And in the main MotoGP class there was an excellent weekend for Ducati rider Casey Stoner who completed the event at Laguna Seca with an ‘icing on the cake’ win, having topped all sessions. Nice work matey 🙂
I’m dead chuffed for Stoner, having really rooted for him last year in his debut season in the top class – one where he was fab on the bike, but sadly also seemed to spend a fair bit of time *off* it too! This year he seems to have found a perfect mix of team, bike, skills and maturity to take the championship…. is it only a matter of time now?
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!
- CKH Innovations Opportunities Development & MotoGP™ eSport
- Santi Hernandez adamant that 2020 will be full of surprises
- Coming up: Michelin Virtual British Grand Prix