Time to explain what the surprise is…
Basically there seemed to be a huge gaping hole in the WWW where there should be a proper full-on Fan Forum for supporters of Alvaro Bautista who are ‘international’ / non-Spanish speaking.
Whilst he (obviously) has a decent Spanish presence, it seemed wrong that he should at this stage still not have a *forum* dedicated to him for fans worldwide.
So, alvarobautista.co.uk and stv21 have had a good old think and agreed to work together to do two things:
Phase 1 – launch BatiFans.com – The Alvaro Bautista Fan Forum; a php based forum / bulletin board that’s easy to join, and is divided up into sections covering Alvaro, his season, other MotoGP stuff and Bati-related topics.
Phase 2 – expand alvarobautista.co.uk into a fuller, deeper information site.
Basically we now both run both the sites together.
Phase 2 will have to wait till the off-season, but Phase 1, the launch of the forum is now done, and open for fans to sign up. It also has led to a change in the overall site header, which now takes in the forum, the fan shop, the blogs of both me and stv21, and the e-cards.
It’s easy to join up and join in, and we hope that we can – with the help of other Bati fans – grow a big friendly forum that will become THE place for fans the world over.
Come and join us – or if you know others who would be interested, then point them to us 😉
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update