Sunday really was a good day for us… Not only did Bati take Estoril by storm with a gobsmacking win in the MotoGP 250cc race, but Eurosport actually ended up namechecking our website.
In post race comments by the smashing Toby Moody and Julian Ryder, they were talking about how wide-ranging support for Alvaro Bautista is, and were talking about what a good reception he’d got at Donington.
Then Toby Moody (I think it was Toby Moody – I did go a little bit freaky for a second…) announced that there was now AlvaroBautista.co.uk for English speaking fans.
Whether he assumed that we were actually an ‘official’ site, or whether he had simply judged it to be a good site for Bati fans, I have no idea – but it was an excellent and unexpected moment. We exist for other fans and to have people of that calibre pointing them our way is brilliant.
Many thanks to our favourite commentators 🙂
We’ve mentioned you before on this blog (and on the BatiFans.com Fan Forum) but now you have truly entered our Hall of Fame!
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Pedrosa pounces to top Day 3 February 18, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018