Just me bumbling around and searching for Alvaro Bautista goodies again, and I stumble onto something nice… According to the website of Swedish firm Mc-Boden AB, there appears to be a new line in Bati replica helmets; of his 2007 design.
I’d only previously traced some down old ones via a Spanish eBay page, but never been able to actually find one to *buy*….
They list it as the new Spyder III R. The article seemed to date from sometime around the Italian GP earlier this year, so I got looking some more, and – yes – they are listed on the NZi website – but still can’t seem to find somewhere to buy one yet – Shame, as I’m sure one of them would look great on the shelves 😉
The search continues….
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018