Just me bumbling around and searching for Alvaro Bautista goodies again, and I stumble onto something nice… According to the website of Swedish firm Mc-Boden AB, there appears to be a new line in Bati replica helmets; of his 2007 design.
I’d only previously traced some down old ones via a Spanish eBay page, but never been able to actually find one to *buy*….
They list it as the new Spyder III R. The article seemed to date from sometime around the Italian GP earlier this year, so I got looking some more, and – yes – they are listed on the NZi website – but still can’t seem to find somewhere to buy one yet – Shame, as I’m sure one of them would look great on the shelves 😉
The search continues….
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018