“Hopefully we can announce something in Valencia,” said Jorge Martinez, who has already taken years designing that what will be his star piece and to continue it hangs on the signature of the company of Kevin Schwantz, connected also with Suzuki, to try to get bikes supplied by the Japanese company.
“Things are pretty advanced and from now on our objective is to be with Suzuki and have Schwantz as our sporting director. We want to bikes and have asked for two, but it could also be that the 2009 project will start with only one. We are being evaluated by Suzuki to see if they will give us one or two motors,” concluded Aspar, whose intention is to put this to Bautista.
“Alvaro will race with a Suzuki in 2009 if everything goes to plan,” he stated.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018