“Hopefully we can announce something in Valencia,” said Jorge Martinez, who has already taken years designing that what will be his star piece and to continue it hangs on the signature of the company of Kevin Schwantz, connected also with Suzuki, to try to get bikes supplied by the Japanese company.
“Things are pretty advanced and from now on our objective is to be with Suzuki and have Schwantz as our sporting director. We want to bikes and have asked for two, but it could also be that the 2009 project will start with only one. We are being evaluated by Suzuki to see if they will give us one or two motors,” concluded Aspar, whose intention is to put this to Bautista.
“Alvaro will race with a Suzuki in 2009 if everything goes to plan,” he stated.
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Tech 3 and Yamaha to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018
- BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP™ until 2021 February 21, 2018