In case you didn’t already know about it, there is a limited edition biography (and I’m reckoning it’s going to be *very* limited and that it’s also going to become very desirable / collectable) coming out at the end of October.
It’s published by a small company in Alvaro’s hometown of Talavera de la Reina, and is a Spanish language book.
Only costs €20 – very reasonable – and it sounds to be packed with photos across its 108 pages.
Sales inquiries need to go to firstname.lastname@example.org and we have a topic on our Fan Forum about it, if you need more advice on contacting the publishers, and on ordering and paying for a copy.
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018