In case you didn’t already know about it, there is a limited edition biography (and I’m reckoning it’s going to be *very* limited and that it’s also going to become very desirable / collectable) coming out at the end of October.
It’s published by a small company in Alvaro’s hometown of Talavera de la Reina, and is a Spanish language book.
Only costs €20 – very reasonable – and it sounds to be packed with photos across its 108 pages.
Sales inquiries need to go to firstname.lastname@example.org and we have a topic on our Fan Forum about it, if you need more advice on contacting the publishers, and on ordering and paying for a copy.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018