Go check out the videoclips posted by GaSa34 on Youtube for some cool clips of some of MotoGP’s nice guys (and in lower classes too, not only the main MotoGP class, but also 250 and 125).
There’s short documentaries (in Spanish) from a series called ‘Historias sobre ruedas’ on riders such as Andrea Dovizioso, Hector Barbera, both Aleix and Pol Espargaro and Aspar’s 125 squad newbie for 2008, Pere Tutusaus (who’s in the clip above)….
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018