Go check out the videoclips posted by GaSa34 on Youtube for some cool clips of some of MotoGP’s nice guys (and in lower classes too, not only the main MotoGP class, but also 250 and 125).
There’s short documentaries (in Spanish) from a series called ‘Historias Sobre Ruedas’ on riders such as Andrea Dovizioso, Hector Barbera, both Aleix and Pol Espargaro and – of course, most importantly for us – our guy; Aspar’s 125 squad newbie for 2008, Pere Tutusaus (who’s in the clip above)….
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018