Thanks to stv21 for finding me this pic; the first I’ve seen *anywhere* (and god I’ve been looking!) of Pere at the latest tests, and of course – on the Aspar bike in his new Aspar kit.
As you can see he’s inherited the flourescent orange swatch on the Bancaja symbol and other details, now that Faubel’s moved on up to 250cc.
Hopefully now he’s on the team – Aspar, being decent in the past on their pics / media side – we should see some more of this 🙂
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return May 21, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018