Thanks to stv21 for finding me this pic; the first I’ve seen *anywhere* (and god I’ve been looking!) of Pere at the latest tests, and of course – on the Aspar bike in his new Aspar kit.
As you can see he’s inherited the flourescent orange swatch on the Bancaja symbol and other details, now that Faubel’s moved on up to 250cc.
Hopefully now he’s on the team – Aspar, being decent in the past on their pics / media side – we should see some more of this 🙂
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya