Apparently according to good sources (and when I say good sources I – as usual – mean stv21) the Aspar team presentation is suddenly upon us; at 11.30am today in Valencia.
250cc only I understand – Alvaro Bautista and Hector Faubel – so sadly no Pere, Gabor or Sergio.
Having said that can you imagine the eye damage from presenting the 250cc and 125cc colour schemes together… it doesn’t bear thinking about really.
So go to BatiFans.com for reports and pictures once it’s all over.
(Although there’s a good chance we’ll post something up here too…)
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018