Apparently according to good sources (and when I say good sources I – as usual – mean stv21) the Aspar team presentation is suddenly upon us; at 11.30am today in Valencia.
250cc only I understand – Alvaro Bautista and Hector Faubel – so sadly no Pere, Gabor or Sergio.
Having said that can you imagine the eye damage from presenting the 250cc and 125cc colour schemes together… it doesn’t bear thinking about really.
So go to BatiFans.com for reports and pictures once it’s all over.
(Although there’s a good chance we’ll post something up here too…)
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018