Did you wonder what was going on when the 125 squad was a no-show at the Mapfre Master Aspar launch the other week?
I did… Last year the 250 and 125 squads were presented in one light-n-sound extravaganza.
Well, hopefully what we saw was really just to introduce the Mapfre company above all and to show their importance in the new red 250cc livery for Alvaro Bautista and Hector Faubel.
Still – I was wondering when we might see Pere…?!
Well if I’ve read/understood it correctly then I have seen mention (or rumour) on the web of a further Aspar presentation in Madrid on February 25th.
Whether this is just the 125s or both squads in a more ‘team’ event I don’t know.
But hopefully it means we’ll get to see Pere in his new colours ahead of the season start, which of course isn’t too far away itself…
Anybody else know anything about this?
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018