Did you wonder what was going on when the 125 squad was a no-show at the Mapfre Master Aspar launch the other week?
I did… Last year the 250 and 125 squads were presented in one light-n-sound extravaganza.
Well, hopefully what we saw was really just to introduce the Mapfre company above all and to show their importance in the new red 250cc livery for Alvaro Bautista and Hector Faubel.
Still – I was wondering when we might see Pere…?!
Well if I’ve read/understood it correctly then I have seen mention (or rumour) on the web of a further Aspar presentation in Madrid on February 25th.
Whether this is just the 125s or both squads in a more ‘team’ event I don’t know.
But hopefully it means we’ll get to see Pere in his new colours ahead of the season start, which of course isn’t too far away itself…
Anybody else know anything about this?
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018
- Crutchlow on Honda: “They’ve definitely improved the engine” February 16, 2018
- Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Rossi and Viñales at Yamaha Motorsports Media Conference February 15, 2018