Pere completed a total of 17 laps yesterday with a best time of 1’52 “188.
Here’s a little quote…
“With the wet track we did not want to leave until the afternoon session.
We thought it was not worth risk of taking a fall. Today we tested the new bike, and got it set up and made everything ready for tomorrow.”
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown