Pere was at the Bancaja Aspar Team 2008 Presentation, held at the Hippodrome de la Zarzuela in Madrid on February 25th, along with fellow 125cc riders Gabor Talmacsi and Sergio Gadea, and 250cc crew Alvaro Bautista and Hector Faubel.
Pere’s the youngest of the team of course, and the newbie – and seems to be looking forward to a challenging first season…
Here’s what he said:
“This is a year to learn and to try and adapt to the bike.
And thanks to Bancaja, I can learn from the best…”
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown