“Today was our day, but bad luck made it a bad one. I have started well and went to the front without problems, but from the 9th lap on the back tyre began to slide and it has been very difficult to maintain the race lead.
Lap by lap the situation got worse because I could neither enter the curves nor open the throttle in the curves. Today we had that bit of bad luck and I hope that it does not happen again during the season. This lesson teaches us that it is not enough to have the bike perfectly set up, but that sometimes it is also necessary to be lucky. When I realized that the fight with Barberá was lost, I tried to give my best to finish in a good position.”
End of chapter one.
Onto Jerez… 😉
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018