Here’s a videoclip of the 2008 pre-season photo shoot for the Mapfre Aspar Team, covering both the 125cc and 250cc squads.
It features the bikes and all the riders, with 250 boys Alvaro Bautista & Hector Faubel showing off their new red livery, and the 125 squad’s Gabor Talmacsi and Sergio Gadea joined by newbie Pere Tutusaus in the usual blue/white combo.
You may well recognise some of the poses, as this is where the shots we use of Pere up here on the website come from! 😉
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018