Here’s a videoclip of the 2008 pre-season photo shoot for the Mapfre Aspar Team, covering both the 125cc and 250cc squads.
It features the bikes and all the riders, with 250 boys Alvaro Bautista & Hector Faubel showing off their new red livery, and the 125 squad’s Gabor Talmacsi and Sergio Gadea joined by newbie Pere Tutusaus in the usual blue/white combo.
You may well recognise some of the poses, as this is where the shots we use of Pere up here on the website come from! 😉
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018