Here’s a videoclip of the 2008 pre-season photo shoot for the Mapfre Aspar Team, covering both the 125cc and 250cc squads.
It features the bikes and all the riders, with 250 boys Alvaro Bautista & Hector Faubel showing off their new red livery, and the 125 squad’s Gabor Talmacsi and Sergio Gadea joined by newbie Pere Tutusaus in the usual blue/white combo.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018