Early in the season it is time for new personal sponsors or to renew existing sponsorships.
With his heroic win in Qatar despite a dislocated collarbone, Sergio Gadea attracted a new sponsor. Moxito is a “fashion drink” and chose Sergio as the new representative, beginning with the race in Estoril just over a week ago.
Hector Faubel has made contracts with four companies which will be featured on his 2008 helmet. Faubel renewed his personal sponsorships with Vidal Tiendas, his biggest sponsor, and Profiltek. His helmet will also feature two new sponsors in the form of Garcamps and Obeikan, the latter being involved with Hector in various forms over the last few years.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018