“I’m very excited to race in Shanghai. I know it is more apt for F1 with the geometry of its curves and not so much for bikes.
In order to not go there completely unprepared, I have been training with the MotoGP game on Playstation and I like the entrance, the main exit of the straight very much. Last week I competed in the CEV, it was a good weekend of racing and getting some more experiences with the bike. Although we didn’t finish very well, because when I was fighting for the fourth position a problem with the electronics of my bike relegated me to the 12th place. Every time these things happen I take more experiences with me and my goal is that I want to be in the points as soon as possible”.
Good luck Pere 🙂
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018