“I’m very excited to race in Shanghai. I know it is more apt for F1 with the geometry of its curves and not so much for bikes.
In order to not go there completely unprepared, I have been training with the MotoGP game on Playstation and I like the entrance, the main exit of the straight very much. Last week I competed in the CEV, it was a good weekend of racing and getting some more experiences with the bike. Although we didn’t finish very well, because when I was fighting for the fourth position a problem with the electronics of my bike relegated me to the 12th place. Every time these things happen I take more experiences with me and my goal is that I want to be in the points as soon as possible”.
Good luck Pere 🙂
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018