“The front row is a very positive result. I can start from a great position if I get off the line well, and the bike is working good. We’re not perfect yet, but we’re on the right track and we think that some warm up modifications will help us on our way. My main goal for tomorrow will be to get on the podium, but we have to bear in mind that there are lots of hungry young riders out there. The times aren’t as fast as last year, but everyone is bunched together and I will give my all as always, whilst remaining calm.
“I am happy because we aren’t so far off the front. Taking into account how close together the times are, and that we aren’t at 100%, this is a good result. Everybody is working hard, and we will try some more things tomorrow, so I’m calm. You can go a second faster round here, but I was out on my own without drafting, so I didn’t benefit from that. The results will reflect the maximum effort that I put in at every race”.
“I’m very happy, because we took my best grid position to date at a track that I wasn’t familiar with. Time on the Playstation helped me a lot before the weekend, and it’s through that that I got to know the track. The team have been working really hard and we were able to lower our times, We’ve been steadily improving all weekend, and I think that we can have an excellent race. I’m highly motivated and my goal is a top thirteen placing. That way I will get points for the first time this season. The first laps are going to be incredible, so I’ll pick a good tyre and go for it”.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018