A great result for Pere today, as he came home 12th in an eventful French GP run in tricky conditions.
The 125 race was rain-affected, starting dry (with Tutu 29th on the grid) but stopped with 9 of the 24 laps remaining as a shower started and a number of riders started to go down.
Pere was up to 21st by this point and so started from that position for the “second race” of 5 laps (calculated from arcane regs governing interrupted and foreshortened races).
The race was eventually won by Mike Di Meglio, and with an amazing comeback run from a justifiably elated 2nd place guy Bradley Smith.
Today’s result puts Pere up to 24th in the overall Championship standings with 5 points.
Job well done Tutu 🙂
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018