“Donington is my favorite circuit. There I got my first points and my first podium in the world championship. I also got the fastest lap in 2004 and 2006 in 125cc.
For this race weekend I only hope that everything goes as good or better than in Montmeló and that we can keep the good rhythm, achieving two good consecutive results. I only want to have a good feeling with the Aprilia and enjoy racing as I did until now. What I like most about the English circuit is the enormous slope to the right that goes into a blind left curve. And the two corner close to the finish line.”
“After the sixth position on the grid and eighth in the race of Montmeló, I come to England very motivated. We are improving little by little in each race and the Aprilia RS is running very good. My team is working very well, so the goal must be to improve the results in each race. The circuit of Donington Park is very good and fun to ride with the combination of accelerations and brakings. These factors help to make the bikes more equal since there is also no long straight line.
During this week I have been realxing and my arm some rest and I will definitely be fit and ready to race in Donington.”
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018