“Donington is my favorite circuit. There I got my first points and my first podium in the world championship. I also got the fastest lap in 2004 and 2006 in 125cc.
For this race weekend I only hope that everything goes as good or better than in Montmeló and that we can keep the good rhythm, achieving two good consecutive results. I only want to have a good feeling with the Aprilia and enjoy racing as I did until now. What I like most about the English circuit is the enormous slope to the right that goes into a blind left curve. And the two corner close to the finish line.”
“After the sixth position on the grid and eighth in the race of Montmeló, I come to England very motivated. We are improving little by little in each race and the Aprilia RS is running very good. My team is working very well, so the goal must be to improve the results in each race. The circuit of Donington Park is very good and fun to ride with the combination of accelerations and brakings. These factors help to make the bikes more equal since there is also no long straight line.
During this week I have been realxing and my arm some rest and I will definitely be fit and ready to race in Donington.”
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018