“After the Grand Prix of Catalunya I remained all week in Igualada, at home, to train with the trials bike.
I understand that Donington circuit is a very complicated circuit because it does not have good grip, and it rains usually at least one day of each GP weekend.
After the weekend in Jerez(*) where I got onto the podium, I just want to continue working with that same dynamic that I have now got, to deal with the British round as well as possible.
My aim once again is to try to get into the points, and to keep learning every day.”
(* Pere is referring here to his 2nd place finish in Round 3 of the Spanish CEV Championship at Jerez, 15/06/08)
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018