Bancaja Aspar rider Sergio Gadea has another tough weekend ahead of him as he will compete in the British GP with a torn ligament in his left knee. A sprain in the same area makes the injury even worse.
Sergio writes on his personal Blog that an examination after the Catalunya GP showed the injury.
However, he’s working hard to be as fit as possible for the race on Sunday.
And in Qatar earlier this season we have already witnessed what Sergio can do even when he’s injured.
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts