Bancaja Aspar rider Sergio Gadea has another tough weekend ahead of him as he will compete in the British GP with a torn ligament in his left knee. A sprain in the same area makes the injury even worse.
Sergio writes on his personal Blog that an examination after the Catalunya GP showed the injury.
However, he’s working hard to be as fit as possible for the race on Sunday.
And in Qatar earlier this season we have already witnessed what Sergio can do even when he’s injured.
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018