11th Alvaro Bautista: 1. 25.007 (21 laps):
“I felt a little uncomfortable with the bike this morning and in the afternoon I improved but there were too many people in my way to improve the lap time. Let’s hope the rain stays off tomorrow so we can improve.
The section that’s giving us the most trouble is the series of left-handers in the middle of the lap so that’s where we need to work on.
The key to improving my lap time is to getter better references and adapt the set-up of my Aprilia more to the characteristics of the circuit.”
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018