11th Alvaro Bautista: 1. 25.007 (21 laps):
“I felt a little uncomfortable with the bike this morning and in the afternoon I improved but there were too many people in my way to improve the lap time. Let’s hope the rain stays off tomorrow so we can improve.
The section that’s giving us the most trouble is the series of left-handers in the middle of the lap so that’s where we need to work on.
The key to improving my lap time is to getter better references and adapt the set-up of my Aprilia more to the characteristics of the circuit.”
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018