27th Pere Tutusaus: 1.29.706 (18 laps):
“The first session didn’t go well because it rained a little and this, added to the fact that this is a new and difficult circuit for me to learn, made me be quite hesitant. We improved in qualifying but we have to take another step forward if we want to challenge in the top 20.
This circuit is full of left-handers so the left side of the tyre gets a lot of wear and this causes the bike to slide, which I’ve not got used to yet. We have to work hard on the set-up of my Aprilia and hope it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
If I can improve my pace I’m sure I’ll enjoy the track more because I like its characteristics.”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018