27th Pere Tutusaus: 1.29.706 (18 laps):
“The first session didn’t go well because it rained a little and this, added to the fact that this is a new and difficult circuit for me to learn, made me be quite hesitant. We improved in qualifying but we have to take another step forward if we want to challenge in the top 20.
This circuit is full of left-handers so the left side of the tyre gets a lot of wear and this causes the bike to slide, which I’ve not got used to yet. We have to work hard on the set-up of my Aprilia and hope it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
If I can improve my pace I’m sure I’ll enjoy the track more because I like its characteristics.”
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018