5th Alvaro Bautista: 1.24.253 (23 laps):
“We had some problems yesterday morning – I wasn’t comfortable and even though we improved in the afternoon we still had some things to work on. Today I felt more comfortable in both sessions and picked up the pace.
I think we’re in good shape now even though we have struggled to find the right set-up. Simoncelli is fast here and he’ll be the man to follow tomorrow but sometimes on a Sunday things don’t always go like in practice. We’ll have to push hard to stay with the guys at the front and fight hard to have a chance at the end.
This GP is proving tricky, as it was for me last year, because I don’t think my lines are great. Anyway, I’m happier with the way I rode today, we’re doing a good job and we’ll see if we can take another step forward tomorrow.”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018