3rd Alvaro Bautista:
“I think that today we had a very good result. The first two laps were very slow for me because II just couldn’t find any feeling, and the bike was stepping out on the front and rear. At the start it was hard to ride, but as the race went on I felt stronger and more confident as I tried to make up positions.
I am happy with the result, but above all I am pleased to have been able to bounce back from a difficult position. At the end of the race I was set on second, but then the pace picked up and I didn’t want to take a big risk.
It was much more important to finish third than to take a gamble and not finish.”
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018