3rd Alvaro Bautista:
“I think that today we had a very good result. The first two laps were very slow for me because II just couldn’t find any feeling, and the bike was stepping out on the front and rear. At the start it was hard to ride, but as the race went on I felt stronger and more confident as I tried to make up positions.
I am happy with the result, but above all I am pleased to have been able to bounce back from a difficult position. At the end of the race I was set on second, but then the pace picked up and I didn’t want to take a big risk.
It was much more important to finish third than to take a gamble and not finish.”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018