13th Pere Tutusaus:
“It has been one of the most fun races to date for me in the World Championship, but it was hard. All weekend we had a multitude of complications and I never felt at ease with my riding.
From the start I focused on coming back through the pack, and I saw a group way out in front that I tried to catch. I saw Pol and I drove myself to pass him, and from there my confidence grew and grew.
I had the will to take points, and I can continue my motivated state during the summer, eager to get back into action the same way that I did today.”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018