Well, we’re here – me and Michaela arrived late Friday night and went straight to the Bar Los Tinajones for a cold one and some tapas.
We’re having a great time; being given the most amazing welcome from Miguel and other fanclub and local folk. The Alvaro Bautista Official Fanclub Party – Fiesta – starts in a couple of hours… can’t wait 🙂
Expect photos and more info and stories here and over at BatiFans.com once I get back to the UK.
For now though – take it from me; this is a fab place and one you should really try and visit…
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018