Well, we’re here – me and Michaela arrived late Friday night and went straight to the Bar Los Tinajones for a cold one and some tapas.
We’re having a great time; being given the most amazing welcome from Miguel and other fanclub and local folk. The Alvaro Bautista Official Fanclub Party – Fiesta – starts in a couple of hours… can’t wait 🙂
Expect photos and more info and stories here and over at BatiFans.com once I get back to the UK.
For now though – take it from me; this is a fab place and one you should really try and visit…
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018