Pere on the podium at Albacete; photo from the blog of Rafa – Pere’s trainer…
Ahough I was away I thought I should post a quick piece about the CEV round 4 race at Albacete, where Pere came in third.
Here’s the short report from motogp.com…
Sunday´s (CEV Buckler 2008) – july 27th – Spanish national championship visit to the Circuito de Albacete, for the fourth round of the year, saw Spanish rider Efren Vazquez, who also competes full-time in the 125cc World Championship, take victory in the 125cc class.
The Basque youngster, who rides with the Blusens Aprilia Junior in Grands Prix, secured the triumph on the last lap following an intense battle with Derbi rider Alberto Moncayo (Derbi). Another World Championship regular, Pere Tutusaus, who rides for Bancaja Aspar, completed the podium.
Vazquez (Aprilia) led from the first lap, while pole man Adrian Martín (Aprilia) said goodbye to his hopes of glory when he dropped out on the second lap. Furthermore, race-winner Vazquez is now the new leader in the category, leapfrogging Luis Salom (Aprilia) in the standings alter Salom retired with a technical fault late in the race.
Excellent job Tutu 🙂
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018