Pere on the podium at Albacete; photo from the blog of Rafa – Pere’s trainer…
Ahough I was away I thought I should post a quick piece about the CEV round 4 race at Albacete, where Pere came in third.
Here’s the short report from motogp.com…
Sunday´s (CEV Buckler 2008) – july 27th – Spanish national championship visit to the Circuito de Albacete, for the fourth round of the year, saw Spanish rider Efren Vazquez, who also competes full-time in the 125cc World Championship, take victory in the 125cc class.
The Basque youngster, who rides with the Blusens Aprilia Junior in Grands Prix, secured the triumph on the last lap following an intense battle with Derbi rider Alberto Moncayo (Derbi). Another World Championship regular, Pere Tutusaus, who rides for Bancaja Aspar, completed the podium.
Vazquez (Aprilia) led from the first lap, while pole man Adrian Martín (Aprilia) said goodbye to his hopes of glory when he dropped out on the second lap. Furthermore, race-winner Vazquez is now the new leader in the category, leapfrogging Luis Salom (Aprilia) in the standings alter Salom retired with a technical fault late in the race.
Excellent job Tutu 🙂
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018