Bancaja Aspar riders Sergio Gadea and Pere Tutusaus will prepare for the resumption of the championship season in Brno by training for five days at the Sierra Nevada.
The 125cc contenders will complete an intense physical plan with their trainer Rafa Olcina and train in the highest mountains of Spain from August 4th to August 8th.
They will be accompanied by fellow 125cc rider Nico Terol.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018