“It was a special race. I started very badly and had a difficult first lap; I had to push harder than the others to keep closing the distance. I pushed as hard as I could to get to that first group.
Once there I tried to stop the pace and conserve the front tyre, which I had problems with when braking and passing riders.
It was a nice fight and I took second. I’m happy, but with 2 laps to go I touched Debon and lost distance that I wasn’t able to make up. I thought that we could have fought for the victory without that.”
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018