Even though it could be a weekend off of motorsports for him, Mapfre Aspar rider Álvaro Bautista will instead be present at the F1 GP this weekend in Valencia.
And according to this article he will have splendid accomodation to spend the time away from the track. Together with several other Spanish stars and the commissioners of the FIA he will stay onboard the Vision Athena, an ultra-modern cruise ship which will anchor in the Valencian port for the time of the GP and serve as the official boat of the circuit management company, Valmor Sport.One third of Valmor Sport‘s founders is none other Aspar team manager Jorge Martinez who will also be present at the Valencia street circuit.
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018