Even though it could be a weekend off of motorsports for him, Mapfre Aspar rider Álvaro Bautista will instead be present at the F1 GP this weekend in Valencia.
And according to this article he will have splendid accomodation to spend the time away from the track. Together with several other Spanish stars and the commissioners of the FIA he will stay onboard the Vision Athena, an ultra-modern cruise ship which will anchor in the Valencian port for the time of the GP and serve as the official boat of the circuit management company, Valmor Sport.One third of Valmor Sport‘s founders is none other Aspar team manager Jorge Martinez who will also be present at the Valencia street circuit.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018