Well, the rumour mill really is in full swing now – with the Kawasaki rumours now being succeeded by talk of Alvaro having a Suzuki seat in MotoGP in 2009.
This latest angle comes from an article posted yesterday in the Spanish sports magazine MARCA.com which seems to believe that Aspar will have a Kawasaki team running in the top class next year and that its rider will be Tony Elias, whilst Alvaro Bautista will be over at Suzuki in a slot made vacant by either Loris Capirossi or Chris Vermeulen – the Suzuki squad apparently being very interested in Bati (and rightly so, of course!). Interesting…
You can follow all the latest news, and join in the chat and opinions here… where Alvaro fans scour the web, translate the stories and pull all the news, rumour and thought together as this story keeps on progressing.
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018