Well, the rumour mill really is in full swing now – with the Kawasaki rumours now being succeeded by talk of Alvaro having a Suzuki seat in MotoGP in 2009.
This latest angle comes from an article posted yesterday in the Spanish sports magazine MARCA.com which seems to believe that Aspar will have a Kawasaki team running in the top class next year and that its rider will be Tony Elias, whilst Alvaro Bautista will be over at Suzuki in a slot made vacant by either Loris Capirossi or Chris Vermeulen – the Suzuki squad apparently being very interested in Bati (and rightly so, of course!). Interesting…
You can follow all the latest news, and join in the chat and opinions here… where Alvaro fans scour the web, translate the stories and pull all the news, rumour and thought together as this story keeps on progressing.
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018
- Crutchlow on Honda: “They’ve definitely improved the engine” February 16, 2018
- Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Rossi and Viñales at Yamaha Motorsports Media Conference February 15, 2018