In case you didn’t know, there’s a superb interview with Alvaro on the latest (Misano) podcast of “After The Flag”. It’s conducted by Gavin Emmett, who has probably been driven some signifcant distance towards a breakdown by many many Bati fans, demanding that our hero got more coverage 😉
(*I would have to confess to have possibly been involved in the odd bit of whingeing myself…)
It’s well worth the wait, covering not only the Misano victory but also Alvaro’s MotoGP plans, his 2008 season and looking forward to Indy.
Nobody should need prompting to watch ATF anyway – it’s a brilliant podcast – but on this occasion it’s obviously worth the extra plug 😉
Click here to jump straight to the After The Flag podcast on iTunes
Click here to go to the ATF page on MotoGP.com
“Are you happy now?” Gav asks to camera at the end?
Too right we are 🙂 Thanks ever so much, and please make sure you get him on again!
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018