In case you didn’t know, there’s a superb interview with Alvaro on the latest (Misano) podcast of “After The Flag”. It’s conducted by Gavin Emmett, who has probably been driven some signifcant distance towards a breakdown by many many Bati fans, demanding that our hero got more coverage 😉
(*I would have to confess to have possibly been involved in the odd bit of whingeing myself…)
It’s well worth the wait, covering not only the Misano victory but also Alvaro’s MotoGP plans, his 2008 season and looking forward to Indy.
Nobody should need prompting to watch ATF anyway – it’s a brilliant podcast – but on this occasion it’s obviously worth the extra plug 😉
Click here to jump straight to the After The Flag podcast on iTunes
Click here to go to the ATF page on MotoGP.com
“Are you happy now?” Gav asks to camera at the end?
Too right we are 🙂 Thanks ever so much, and please make sure you get him on again!
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Pedrosa pounces to top Day 3 February 18, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018