As ever, it’s not easy to get you information regarding the Spanish CEV championships as it’s hard for us to find many or detailed sources here in the UK, but here’s what we know…
It seems the 125cc category for today’s Round 5 of the CEV at Albacete was divided into 2 groups given the high number of entrants.
Alberto Moncayo is on pole with a time of 1’34 “1. Daniel Saez in second with 1’35 “3, while third is Efren Vazquez, with Louis Salom completing the front row. As far as we can make out Pere heads up the second row.
More later when the results come in!
Buena suerte Tutu 🙂
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Saturday race report: Melandri slices past Sykes to take the win February 24, 2018
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018