SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE BATIFAN BLOGGER
I wonder if I can ask any of you reading this to spare a few minutes to write an email to Minichamps (a German company called Pauls Model Art) to petition them to produce Alvaro’s Aspar Aprilia 125cc Championship Winning bike from 2006. And possibly more too?
This is the email address: email@example.com
I have written to them asking if they would consider making Alvaro’s 2006 Championship-winning Aprilia 125. My reasoning to them is that he is not only already hugely popular in Spain, but also gaining popularity quickly around the world and that he is without doubt going to be one of the sport’s superstars, and that it would make sense to pick up on that and to start producing models of his rides.
I also asked them to consider doing his 2007 Aprilia 250, and perhaps more importantly this years Aprilia 250 – as vice champion.
Anyway – please drop them a line, as much in your own words as possible as it doesn’t want to appear to be some automated spamming!
But I’d certainly appreciate you helping me push them on this, and if you can encourage any friends to mail them too, that would be excellent.
There’s more about all this here… if you want to find out all about it.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018