SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE BATIFAN BLOGGER
I wonder if I can ask any of you reading this to spare a few minutes to write an email to Minichamps (a German company called Pauls Model Art) to petition them to produce Alvaro’s Aspar Aprilia 125cc Championship Winning bike from 2006. And possibly more too?
This is the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have written to them asking if they would consider making Alvaro’s 2006 Championship-winning Aprilia 125. My reasoning to them is that he is not only already hugely popular in Spain, but also gaining popularity quickly around the world and that he is without doubt going to be one of the sport’s superstars, and that it would make sense to pick up on that and to start producing models of his rides.
I also asked them to consider doing his 2007 Aprilia 250, and perhaps more importantly this years Aprilia 250 – as vice champion.
Anyway – please drop them a line, as much in your own words as possible as it doesn’t want to appear to be some automated spamming!
But I’d certainly appreciate you helping me push them on this, and if you can encourage any friends to mail them too, that would be excellent.
There’s more about all this here… if you want to find out all about it.
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018