At a celebratory dinner on Thursday evening, ahead of the Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valenciana, dignitaries including Valencian president Francisco Camps and Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta gathered to mark the tenth anniversary of the Ricardo Tormo circuit.
Numerous MotoGP riders were also in attendance, in addition to the likes of Circuit Director Julio Garcia and prominent local figure Jorge Martinez Aspar to sample some local paella and enjoy some Valencian fireworks.
The riders also came face to face with larger than life size `ninots´ – models of themselves – created by a local artist, in the traditional Valencian style.
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans May 21, 2018
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!” May 21, 2018
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace” May 21, 2018
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return May 21, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018