At a celebratory dinner on Thursday evening, ahead of the Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valenciana, dignitaries including Valencian president Francisco Camps and Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta gathered to mark the tenth anniversary of the Ricardo Tormo circuit.
Numerous MotoGP riders were also in attendance, in addition to the likes of Circuit Director Julio Garcia and prominent local figure Jorge Martinez Aspar to sample some local paella and enjoy some Valencian fireworks.
The riders also came face to face with larger than life size `ninots´ – models of themselves – created by a local artist, in the traditional Valencian style.
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Saturday race report: Melandri slices past Sykes to take the win February 24, 2018
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018