“It has been a difficult race because I couldn’t brake hard and the front end was bouncing a lot. I went wide on a few occasions, and didn’t have any other choice but to try and hold on to as high a position as possible.
At the end of the race Kallio fell and we had a little bit of luck to get on the podium, which we haven’t had on a few occasions this year! Third place is not what I wanted, but neither did I expect to get it after the problems of the weekend.
The year hasn’t gone as we had planned, and the slow start was what really hit us hard. We continued to work hard, and we have ended the season with some incredible performances. It was a tough year, but next season we have to continue with the confidence that we have shown at the end of 2008.”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018