We at BatiFans want to try and push the campaign for Alvaro Bautista diecast models further afield than Minichamps, and would appreciate your help in also filling up the Suggestion Boxes at Spanish company Altaya (who already produce some nice 1:24 MotoGP bikes) and Chinese manufactrer Ixo (who produced the 2005 Alvaro Honda in 1:24).
Obivously the 2006 and 2008 bikes are probably going to be the most important to suggest, but particularly with 1:24 scale why not push for a full “collection”…
Altaya have a suggestion page on their website: Click here…
And here is the page translated into English…
Please can you submit the suggestions to this site (pmaybe be courteous and write in Spanish if you can, using Google’s translation page) – and on this occasion make sure you remind them that as a Spanish company they could use Alvaro’s popularity in Spain to sell such a collection.
By the way – If you have problems submitting the form it is because it demands a postcode (Spanish I guess) – I just filled that field with 11111 and it worked.
As for IXO, they have a page also saying they welcome suggestions, so please don’t be shy.
As ever let’s campaign for all bikes from 2003 through to 2008 – including the red & yellow World Championship end of season 2006 livery. Here’s the contacts for IXO…
Trade inquiries: email@example.com
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write, and get other fans to write, and let’s get some momentum behind this!
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Saturday race report: Melandri slices past Sykes to take the win February 24, 2018
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018