We at BatiFans want to try and push the campaign for Alvaro Bautista diecast models further afield than Minichamps, and would appreciate your help in also filling up the Suggestion Boxes at Spanish company Altaya (who already produce some nice 1:24 MotoGP bikes) and Chinese manufactrer Ixo (who produced the 2005 Alvaro Honda in 1:24).
Obivously the 2006 and 2008 bikes are probably going to be the most important to suggest, but particularly with 1:24 scale why not push for a full “collection”…
Altaya have a suggestion page on their website: Click here…
And here is the page translated into English…
Please can you submit the suggestions to this site (pmaybe be courteous and write in Spanish if you can, using Google’s translation page) – and on this occasion make sure you remind them that as a Spanish company they could use Alvaro’s popularity in Spain to sell such a collection.
By the way – If you have problems submitting the form it is because it demands a postcode (Spanish I guess) – I just filled that field with 11111 and it worked.
As for IXO, they have a page also saying they welcome suggestions, so please don’t be shy.
As ever let’s campaign for all bikes from 2003 through to 2008 – including the red & yellow World Championship end of season 2006 livery. Here’s the contacts for IXO…
Trade inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service: email@example.com
Please write, and get other fans to write, and let’s get some momentum behind this!
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018