Well, a tiny bit frustrating for Pere – finishing just off the podium and also just behind Adrian Martin (his Aspar replacement).
But he should feel incredibly proud that he managed such a good result on a far inferior piece of machinery.
Todays result (Salom in first, Vazquez second, and Martin third) sees him now thrid in the overall championship with just one round remaining.
Estupedo, Tutu! 🙂
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders