Well, a tiny bit frustrating for Pere – finishing just off the podium and also just behind Adrian Martin (his Aspar replacement).
But he should feel incredibly proud that he managed such a good result on a far inferior piece of machinery.
Todays result (Salom in first, Vazquez second, and Martin third) sees him now thrid in the overall championship with just one round remaining.
Estupedo, Tutu! 🙂
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018