Well, a tiny bit frustrating for Pere – finishing just off the podium and also just behind Adrian Martin (his Aspar replacement).
But he should feel incredibly proud that he managed such a good result on a far inferior piece of machinery.
Todays result (Salom in first, Vazquez second, and Martin third) sees him now thrid in the overall championship with just one round remaining.
Estupedo, Tutu! 🙂
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018