Well, a tiny bit frustrating for Pere – finishing just off the podium and also just behind Adrian Martin (his Aspar replacement).
But he should feel incredibly proud that he managed such a good result on a far inferior piece of machinery.
Todays result (Salom in first, Vazquez second, and Martin third) sees him now thrid in the overall championship with just one round remaining.
Estupedo, Tutu! 🙂
- Dovizioso: ominously confident?
- Rabat: “We had a very good setup from the start”
- Marquez makes “huge step” from Malaysia in Qatar
- Qatar Test: Day 1 gallery
- Viñales and Rins face off on Day 1
- Rins fastest at the mid-point on Day 1
- Dorna and ITDC set to bring MotoGP™ to Indonesia
- Masia outruns Fenati on Day 3