The second day of Aprilia testing at the Valencian circuit again saw the Aspar team dominating the timesheets.
In the 250cc class only three riders went out on track today, incidentally all of them current or former 125cc world champions (Bautista 2006, Talmacsi 2007, Di Meglio 2008) and Team Aspar riders. Alvaro Bautista stayed at the top of the timesheets, despite being about a second slower than yesterday. Gabor Talmacsi and Mike Di Meglio managed to improve their laptimes.
In the 125cc class new Aspar rider Julian Simon finished the day at the top of the list, improving yesterday’s laptime over a second. Bradley Smith and Sergio Gadea both improved their laptimes as well.
1.- Julián Simón ESP Aprilia 1.40.5 69 laps
2.- Andrea Iannone ITA Aprilia 1.41.0 36 laps
3.- Bradley Smith GBR Aprilia 1.41.1 67 laps
4.- Sergio Gadea ESP Aprilia 1.42.0 53 laps
1.- Álvaro Bautista ESP Aprilia 1.38.1 44 laps
2.- Gabor Talmacsi HUN Aprilia 1.38.1 46 laps
3.- Mike di Meglio FRA Aprilia 1.38.6 55 laps
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018