The second day of Aprilia testing at the Valencian circuit again saw the Aspar team dominating the timesheets.
In the 250cc class only three riders went out on track today, incidentally all of them current or former 125cc world champions (Bautista 2006, Talmacsi 2007, Di Meglio 2008) and Team Aspar riders. Alvaro Bautista stayed at the top of the timesheets, despite being about a second slower than yesterday. Gabor Talmacsi and Mike Di Meglio managed to improve their laptimes.
In the 125cc class new Aspar rider Julian Simon finished the day at the top of the list, improving yesterday’s laptime over a second. Bradley Smith and Sergio Gadea both improved their laptimes as well.
1.- Julián Simón ESP Aprilia 1.40.5 69 laps
2.- Andrea Iannone ITA Aprilia 1.41.0 36 laps
3.- Bradley Smith GBR Aprilia 1.41.1 67 laps
4.- Sergio Gadea ESP Aprilia 1.42.0 53 laps
1.- Álvaro Bautista ESP Aprilia 1.38.1 44 laps
2.- Gabor Talmacsi HUN Aprilia 1.38.1 46 laps
3.- Mike di Meglio FRA Aprilia 1.38.6 55 laps
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018