Well, first thing tomorrow I’m flying off to Madrid and heading back to the fab Talavera de la Reina for the Alvaro Bautista Official Fanclub Winter Dinner.
I tell you, I can’t bloody wait… it’s a beautiful and friendly town and Alvaro, his family, friends and fans are the most lovely people I think I’ve ever come across.
There’s a reality check in that I can’t imagine it as ever being as special as the summer party in August, but I’m sure it’ll be a great time nonetheless.
I have no idea if I’ll be posting anything up here before I return on Monday… It’s possible but by no means certain. For now I have to go check important stuff: Euros, passport, hair gel… 😉
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018