Last week the annual Aspar Team Day took place for the second time at the Valencia Circuit in Cheste.
The unique event is a big get-together for riders, mechanics, sponsors, organisators and people involved with Team Aspar and is a perfect opportunity to re-unite once more before the long off-season and have a bit of fun.
A kart race for the 40 guests was the highlight of the day, followed by the three attending riders – Alvaro Bautista, Julian Simon and Sergio Gadea – as well as Jorge Martinez and Gino Borsoi taking a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III fast around the track.
Jorge Martinez Aspar:
“It has been a very funny initiative. Throughout the year we have contact with our sponsors, mainly during the GPs, but always with only very limited time. This day has allowed us to enjoy some motorports activities and mainly it has allowed us to do it with some more time on our hands and in a more relaxed environment, now the season has ended.
It is interesting to be able to enjoy a rest day like this from time to time and seeing the success, I only hope that this idea is the first of many others”.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018