In a determined effort to put my Alvaro-related picture library (or “The Stash” as it is known in these parts…) to some good use, I’ve made one of those cool Mosaic posters, where you create a single (or apparently single) large image out of a vast quantity of smaller images.
In my initial experiments I found that shots in the box and ones that involved too much general detail didn’t really work out and that a cleaner, simpler image with a dulled-off background and a distinct foreground image worked out best by far.
So the result is an image of Alvaro leaning it in – from one of the Aspar Team’s excellent high resolution race images – made up of some 7,396 tiles comprising 2,685 individual pictures from Alvaro’s entire career, Talavera de la Reina, and other random Bati-related pics such as helmets on eBay etc!
The result, as shown above, is now available as a huuuuuuuuuuuuge high-resolution file that will gladly print out at A1 size (and probably even A0) and is a special Christmas prezzie for all the members of the BatiFans.com Avaro Bautista Fan Forum and which you can get by clicking here… (*Members Only)
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018