Feliz Año Nuevo Tutu – y buena suerte por la 2009 temporada.
Happy new year also to all of Pere’s fans around the world who read this blog (and particularly to those of you who have written to me) – let’s hope to see him fit and full of enthusiasm following his excellent showing in CEV this year (and to be honest his very decent showing in MotoGP too – we’re very proud of you Tutu!) – and that he has a great 2009 with the Matteoni Racing Team in the 125cc class.
Happy New Year Everyone! 🙂
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018