We have received news that 2009 Pere Tutusaus will run in The World Superstock 1000 FIM Cup with Team Goeleven Pms with the official KTM RC8 2009. He will probably be running as number 111.
It was a surprise to get this information, and though we’re delighted to hear it, it does raise questions over whether this means that his appearance on the 2009 125cc MotoGP listings for Matteoni is now out of the window…?
Anyway – that he is racing at World Championship level in 2009 is great news and we look forward to supporting him and following him; and we’ll try and get more information on exactly what other competitions he may be involved in.
EDIT: (19_01_09) – Thanks to further word from Team Goeleven Pms, I can confirm that Pere will *not* be racing for Matteoni in the MotoGP 125cc series.
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018
- BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP™ until 2021 February 21, 2018
- Espargaro: "I'd love a teammate like Marc or Dani" February 21, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018