The complete Team Aspar will be back in action next week to prepare for the 2009 season. From Monday the 26th until Wednesday the 28th, the 125cc and 250cc squads will participate in the official test at Jerez.
Alvaro Bautista will be joined in the 250cc box by 125cc world champion Mike Di Meglio while Gabor Talmacsi is starting the 2009 season in the Aspar Balatonring outfit.
The 125cc team will also be present in full. Team veteran Sergio Gadea and the new additions Bradley Smith and Julian Simon will look to improve their bike setup since the first test in Valencia last November.
Other confirmed riders for the test session at Jerez include Tom Lüthi, Hiroshi Aoyama, Raffaele de Rosa, Hector Faubel, Ratthapart Wilairot, Alex Baldolini, Lukas Pesek, Dominique Aegerter and Sandro Cortese.
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018