The complete Team Aspar will be back in action next week to prepare for the 2009 season. From Monday the 26th until Wednesday the 28th, the 125cc and 250cc squads will participate in the official test at Jerez.
Alvaro Bautista will be joined in the 250cc box by 125cc world champion Mike Di Meglio while Gabor Talmacsi is starting the 2009 season in the Aspar Balatonring outfit.
The 125cc team will also be present in full. Team veteran Sergio Gadea and the new additions Bradley Smith and Julian Simon will look to improve their bike setup since the first test in Valencia last November.
Other confirmed riders for the test session at Jerez include Tom Lüthi, Hiroshi Aoyama, Raffaele de Rosa, Hector Faubel, Ratthapart Wilairot, Alex Baldolini, Lukas Pesek, Dominique Aegerter and Sandro Cortese.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018